FaeryTaleAdventurerFaeryTaleAdventurer

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 23 Fans

Hexennacht ~P~ Hexennacht ~P~

I'm impressed by your knack to shoot for the moon Phyrnna. Keep it up!

Ella's World-The Snow Pig Ella's World-The Snow Pig

Well done, mate! It's awesome that you got to work with people like Bill Wray (of Ren & Stimpy fame), and Wendee Lee (of Haruhi Suzumiya fame). Keep up the grand work.

The poor piggy. I can only guess who voiced him....

~Kurisu

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

Really nice stuff. Are you sure it's just Beethoven and Chopin music here?? The excerpt at 1:03-1:15 sounded just like "Somnus" from the Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailers.

Alldin responds:

Two songs are just covers that are composed by Keowrk Der Stepanian =)
The first song is official soundtrack to the animation =)

Tom Hardy's House of Bane Tom Hardy's House of Bane

Real great stuff.
Thought the title and logo looked like a play on "Tyler Perry's House of Payne", but I could be wrong about that show inspiring this. This show would certainly earn some good laughs, as the references are pretty much dead on!

Finding The Boogeyman Finding The Boogeyman

Nice work!

This, I believe marks the first time I've ever heard my music in a flash on NG. The story is pretty funny, as it turns out that the hunter himself is the real boogeyman.

I thought the voice(s) were at times almost overtaken by the music, but not too bad. The instances of the use of the music was okay, though there were a few animation/music ideas I had, that probably would've been even more effective for this.

It's funny, and it most likely would've had a better effect during the Halloween season. I wish you best of luck in your future works.

JonHunter responds:

Thank you, your music is good by the way. Flying Spider Colony is amazing, and I'm a bit sad that I didn't use it for something of value. Because it is a good track. I actually added it to my playlist for more relaxing music.

Well met, good luck with all your future endeavors!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Wow

The end made me think of the whole controversy/conspiracy behind the death of Osama bin Laden...

4 Swords ep.1 Original 4 Swords ep.1 Original

Awesome!

I was sold on the Indiana Jones voice. That was real nice. I haven't played Four Swords, but if this parody is anything like the actual game...I'll leave it at that!

The voices don't really suck, btw.

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

What did I just watch?

I couldn't even separate the cartoon, from what was done in flash! Impressive.

Even More Brawl Taunts Even More Brawl Taunts

False Advertising!

Need I say moar???

Neat Old Stuff Neat Old Stuff

Give this a 'T' rating...

And I'll rate it 10 stars.