FaeryTaleAdventurerFaeryTaleAdventurer

Vash Vash

Goes to show, that you do have some love/respect for 90s anime! =-3

Indian Style Indian Style

I lol'd IRL

Thanks for making an [adult] impression on a phrase I've become familiar with since elementary! The double-entendre is killing me!

-FTA

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

Like CursedSeishi sad before me, I had a hunch that this pic was of Sonic's archnemesis, when i saw the preview of it on the NewGrounds frontpage.

It's incredible, and I think it might spark an idea with fans or even SEGA themselves.

The "Coming 2013' made me think of it as a poster for an upcoming movie. I didn't even think of "new video game" at all. I guess it just looks like that's what it would've been intended for.

I think it'd be a great redeeming moment for SEGA if they made a sweet movie, that would rival or even blow Nintendo's live action cult film Super Mario Bros. out of the water!

The surrounding environment gives me the impression that he's in a somewhat cold snowy area, with auroras. I didn't think I'd even notice that Sonic was refleted in his glasses until other reviewers mentioned it. For some reason, I kept wanting to see the shadows of Sonic as black eyes (like those of the Sonic robot thing, sans the red irises).

The evil browing seems darn near overdone, as if pratically altering the shape of his eye sockets!

Great work!

-FTA

JoshSummana responds:

lol cheers for that :P ... the only reason i done the eye sockets like that is cos when Robotnik has no glasses on.... he has two massive black shadows around two tiny red eyes :P so I tried to carry that trait over :).